- Concerning reservations
- Concerning payment
- Concerning luggage
- Regarding guest rooms
- Concerning rentals
- Regarding facilities and services
- Regarding the restaurant
- Non-hotel matters
- QHow far in advance can reservations be made?
AWith the exception of certain dates, reservations are accepted from up to 12 months in advance. However, sales periods and dates that specific packages become available may differ.
TEL: +81357978780 Click Here for internet inquiries
- QIn case of cancellations, is there a cancellation charge?
AIn case of reservation cancellations, the following cancellation fees will apply.
*Reservations made through the internet reservation system can be verified or cancelled here.
*Cancellation terms may vary depending on the reserved package. For details, verify your accommodation package or call the hotel directly.
Day before reservation Reservation day No Show 50% 80% 100%
- QDoes the hotel have a waiting list?
- ANo, the hotel does not have a waiting list for cancellations.
- QWhat are the rates for children?
- AOne child under 12 years of age may stay free of charge when sharing a room with a parent. However, if an additional bed is required, the full rate for an additional adult will be charged.
- QWhat are your check-in and check-out times?
- ACheck-in is from 3 p.m. and check-out is at 11 a.m.
- QHow are accommodation fees to be paid?
APayments can be made in cash or by credit card at the time of check in.
*Depending on the accommodation package, advance payment may be possible.
- QWhich credit cards can be used?
AThe following credit cards are accepted.
VISA, Mastercard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express, DISCOVER,
- QCan accommodation fees be paid in advance?
AAdvanced payment is accepted as follows.
･Online credit card payment
･Payment through wire transfer
･Payment at the hotel in advance
*Directions will be given according to reservation details. Please contact the hotel for specifics.
- QCan I leave my luggage before checking in and/or after checking out?
- ALuggage belonging to hotel guests may be held at the front desk.
Q I'd like to send my luggage in advance, what are the procedures for this?
Packages for guests with reservations and guest who are staying at the hotel will be held at the front desk.
APackages may be sent to the following address.
･c/o hotel azabu ten
･2-26-8 Higashi-azabu , Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0044, Japan
*Please specify guest name and dates of stay.
- QIs there internet available?
A Internet services are available, free of charge.
*For Wi-Fi passwords, please inquire at the front desk.
- QWhat kind of amenities are available in the guest rooms?
AA full variety of amenities are available in the guest rooms.
*Some items may vary depending on the room.
Equipment: Television, electric pot, coffee maker, air purifier, Mini Bar, safe, hair dryer, Wi-Fi
Amenities: Hairbrush, toothbrush, safety razor, cotton set, shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, towels, nightwear (top and bottom, separate type), black tea, green tea, coffee, mineral water.
*If any other amenities and/or equipment are required, please contact the hotel prior to your stay.
- QWhat kind of rental equipment is available for the guest rooms?
A Battery chargers (For smart phones, mobile phones, i-phones, i-pads)
Electrical appliances (curling dryer, pants press, outlet adapter, iron/ironing board, extension cord)
Other (Ice-non cold pack, thermometer, magnifying mirrors, toiletries)
Regarding facilities and services
- QDo you have a minibar in the room?
- AYes, we do have a minibar in all guest rooms. (Free, beer and non-alcohol drink)
- QWhat kind of security does the hotel offer?
- AKey cards are required for access to guest floors.
- QAre there any smoking areas within the hotel?
- ANo smoking allowed on all rooms.
- QWhat kind of restaurant does the hotel offer?
Arestaurant “totanuki” 1F “The Washoku”, a modern interpretation of Japanese cuisine prepared with traditional techniques then completed by a Western flare.
･Breakfast 7:00 a.m.〜9:30 a.m.L.O.
･Dinner 5:30 p.m.〜 10:30 p.m.
- QDoes the restaurant have a dress code?
AService might be refused to customers wearing apparel which may be considered offensive.
*The use of guest room night wear and slippers in the restaurant is prohibited.
- QIs it possible to bring food items to the restaurant?
- AWith the exception of guest with allergies or guests with small children, off-premises food is not permitted in the restaurant.
- QIs parking available?
AThe hotel does not have any parking available.
*All parking is off-premises, requiring parking fees.
- QHow can I get to your hotel from my closest station or Narita/Haneda airport?
AThere are various forms of transportation available including public transpotation, limousine buses and taxis.
Detailed information is available on the "Access" page.